Hosmer Honda Employment Opportunities
We are always looking for well-trained, experienced automotive professionals to join our team. If you are a team-player and are interested in joining the Hosmer Honda team of automotive professionals, we invite you to look through our employment opportunities listed below and email us your resume or fill out our employment application form.
Automobile Sales Professional Job Duties:
- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer’s requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; explaining provisions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Automobile Salesperson Skills and Qualifications:
Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs, Financial Skills, Documentation Skills, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Listening, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Job Knowledge
Benefits including: health insurance and 401k.
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
- Drivers License
Hosmer Honda’s location is booming with business. We need to expand and are in need of a quality employee that is dependable, hardworking and has the desire to succeed. Position is full time with benefits that include health insurance, uniforms, and 401k. Great work environment and great company too work for. Will train the right applicants. Experience is a plus. Yearly pay and performance reviews. Apply in person or send in your resume. Valid Driver’s license required.
Apply in person at Hosmer Honda or contact Josh Cunningham at firstname.lastname@example.org or (641)231-1468.